The excursion to southern Rhodes includes horseback riding on Kiotari beach, drinks and archery at the beautiful lake of Apolakkia, traditional meal and relaxation on remote wild and beautiful beaches of the southwest coast. We start in the morning to go to Dimitris’ ranch in Kiotari, where beautiful horses are waiting for us for a one hour ride on the beach. After the ride follows perhaps the most exciting moment of the day. We’re getting a breath, pull off the saddles and go swimming in the sea with the horses!
A unique remembrance has just been put into your memory. Then, after refreshing and tasting some snacks, we head to the lake of Apolakkia, where we have our drinks and do archery. At the same time, we will be telling you our vision for Rhodescape Park.
Later on we will go to the village, where Manolis and Antonia have prepared a rich table with traditional mezedes and .. stories. In the afternoon we will show you the other side of Rhodes.
We will relax and get to know each other better on a wild beautiful beach, away from the tourist masses on the southwest coast.
- Tranfer from/to your hotel
- Snacks, fruits & mineral water
- Coffee/soft drink/cocktail at the lake
- Traditional Meal
- Insurance in case of an accident and medical care
All excursions last for 8 - 10 hours
Our experienced guides will help you discover natural settings through alternative activities
Price : 95 euros - Child rate : 75 euros
Child rates apply for 7 - 16 years
Free for children under 7
* Even people without experience can safely enjoy horse riding and swimming with the horses. Our team is experienced enough and the horses are very calm, so that the activity is considered pretty safe for almost everybody (of course we provide helmets)
* For those who want to try the flying fox over the lake, we offer a discount of more than 30%.